Westcon promotes learning and the exchange of knowledge.
Westcon members are construction consultants, expert witnesses, contractors, attorneys and industry specialists.
10 Reasons to Join Westcon
- Dinner meetings and informational presentations, including discounted
admission for members.
- Annual industry Symposium and other social events, including
discounted admission for members.
- Free informational webinars.
- Important industry information and email news bulletins to members.
- Directory listing in association membership directory, circulated to
members and related industry organizations.
- Online listing in Westcon website membership directory, including
- Monthly networking and educational opportunities with industry
- Discounted dinner meeting vendor tables for members.
- Dinner meeting vendor tables provide vendors hands-on access to
members and provide members the opportunity to view new
Attend a Meeting
The first step in joining Westcon is to attend a meeting. Westcon monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of January, February, March, April, May, June, September and October. Meetings are held at the Berkeley Yacht Club, Berkeley, California. To attend as a guest, see below:
Join Westcon in 5 Easy Steps
- We invite you to attend a meeting as a guest.
- At the meeting, talk to a member about membership.
- Complete the application and mail it to Westcon, or bring to a meeting.
- Your application will be reviewed by the board, and you’ll be notified of your acceptance.
- Pay initiation fees and dues. Details on the application.