Westcon promotes learning and the exchange of knowledge.
Westcon members are construction consultants, expert witnesses, contractors, attorneys and industry specialists.
10 Reasons to Join Westcon
- Opportunities to learn about myriad construction issues.
- Gain allies and experts within the industry to assure the highest standards on your projects.
- Opportunities for camaraderie, networking and interaction with professionals who help solve difficult problems with contractors, consultants and architects.
- Monthly educational dinner meetings featuring speaker presentations on a variety of construction, litigation and investigation subjects and techniques as well as attendee prize drawings.
- Symposia featuring experts on various construction issues and techniques.
- Annual golf tournament honoring our founding members, with the possibility of additional events.
- Advance notices of construction industry seminars, symposia, other associations’ meetings and industry news.
- Directory listing on the Westcon website and in a bound book distributed to the construction, design and legal communities featuring and promoting members’ services
- The opportunity to join a committee and offer your direct input on any subject matter of interest or importance to you.
- If you learn how to prevent a major problem or enhance your project, it is well worth joining.
Attend a Meeting
The first step in joining Westcon is to attend a meeting. Westcon monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of January, February, March, April, May, June, September and October. Meetings are held at the Berkeley Yacht Club, Berkeley, California. To attend as a guest, see below:
Join Westcon in 5 Easy Steps
- We invite you to attend a meeting as a guest.
- At the meeting, talk to a member about membership.
- Complete the application and mail it to Westcon, or bring to a meeting.
- Your application will be reviewed by the board, and you’ll be notified of your acceptance.
- Pay initiation fees and dues. Details on the application.