Westcon promotes learning and the exchange of knowledge.
Westcon members are construction consultants, expert witnesses, contractors, attorneys and industry specialists.
10 Reasons to Join Westcon
- Dinner meetings and informational presentations, including discounted
admission for members.
- Annual industry Symposium and other social events, including
discounted admission for members.
- Free informational webinars.
- Important industry information and email news bulletins to members.
- Directory listing in association membership directory, circulated to
members and related industry organizations.
- Online listing in Westcon website membership directory, including
- Monthly networking and educational opportunities with industry
- Discounted dinner meeting vendor tables for members.
- Dinner meeting vendor tables provide vendors hands-on access to
members and provide members the opportunity to view new
Attend a Meeting
The first step in joining Westcon is to attend a meeting. Westcon monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of January, February, March, April, May, June, September and October. To attend as a guest, see below:
Join Westcon in 5 Easy Steps
- We invite you to attend a meeting as a guest.
- At the meeting, talk to a member about membership.
- Complete the application and mail it to Westcon, or bring to a meeting.
- Your application will be reviewed by the board, and you’ll be notified of your acceptance.
- Pay initiation fees and dues. Details on the application.